Dr. Fettinger has been in practice since 1994. He strives to provide the most comprehensive care from routine examines to injuries to reconstructive surgery. He received his training from some of the best podiatrists and orthopedists alike. This combined training allows him to approach any foot condition with skill and confidence and be able to provide varied treatment options.
Dr. Fettinger stays current with most foot and ankle literature and remains on the leading edge of his profession through attending continuing education courses and surgical seminars. He brings advanced training in post traumatic foot care , diabetic foot care, and reconstructive procedures.
He opened the New Fairfield Foot Center in 1996 and has been steadily growing since. He has recently opened an office in Middlebury, CT.
He is married and has two children. He enjoys basketball and working outdoors. Dr. Fettinger is an avid New York Mets and Jets fan.
- St.John’s University, Jamaica, NY
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, New York,NY
Post Graduate Training
- Jamaica Hospital, Jamaica, NY
- Memorial Hospital, Pawtucket, RI
- Boston City Hospital,”Problem Foot Clinic”, Boston, MA
- Bachelor of Science, Biology (BS)
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM)
- Board Certified American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Connecticut Podiatric Medical Association
- American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management